Show postponed

Hi there reader
We're sad to say we've had to cancel the event this weekend. Conditions at the venue are too dangerous for exhibitors to reach it and set up. Several roads into Buxton are closed and are likely to freeze tonight, making them dangerous to drive on.

Safety is the most important thing and we don't want anybody risking themselves by travelling. That means we've taken the difficult decision to postpone until May. We'll be running on the coronation bank holiday weekend but exact dates and time are to be confirmed. We'll email with more information when we've worked it out.

If you've already booked a ticket, it will of course still be valid in May. However if you already have plans and can't attend, we'll tell you how to request a refund when we confirm the exact dates.

We hope to see you in May. In the meantime, please stay safe and warm.
Thanks for reading!
Buxton Wool Gathering
facebook instagram twitter 
Email Marketing Powered by MailPoet