Calling crafty exhibitors…
Applications aren’t currently open but you can find out key dates and exhibitor information below.
You can apply in one of three ways – sending the form to us via post or email, or by completing the online form. The form is available in PDF or Word versions if you don’t want to submit your application online.
Returning exhibitors only need to provide us with limited information.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
If you haven’t applied before and want to use the online form, you’ll need to register first, and then when you’ve received your password by email the online application form will be visible. You can save your application and come back to it later if you need to. If you encounter any issues, please contact us by email or through Facebook messenger, and we’ll look into them.
If you’ve already registered and forgotten your password, you can request a reminder. Just use the relevant link below the sign-in form.
We’re unable to accept applications which are received after the closing date. Check if applications are open for Bakewell Wool Gathering instead.
You will be notified of your application outcome by email. Anybody who isn’t accepted will automatically be added to the waiting list. If you don’t want this to happen, please let us know, and we will delete your application data.
Our top tips for a successful application
If you’re applying to us for the first time, we have a few pointers to make your application the best it can be. We usually have more applications than we have space for, so make sure you stand out from the competition.
- Give as much information as you can. If we ask you to fill something in, it’s because it’s something we use to decide. Social media links, images, description – we need to know who you are and what you do!
- Tell us what makes you unique. What makes you different? What do you do that nobody else does? Sell yourself and make us really, really want to see more.
- Include your best images. These more than anything help us visualise what makes you stand out from the competition. Social media links are great for this because we get to see the full range of products you offer.
- Make sure images are in the right format. If you’re successful, we include one image on our website as part of the exhibitors list, and one in our brochure. This single image (you can have a different one for each) has to intrigue visitors and make them want to visit your stand. Choose wisely! Also, it has to crop well to a square format and show clearly in the dimensions we use. On the website this is 250 pixels square, and in the brochure it’s 2.5cm square. That’s not much space at all, so a close up of a product is better than a collage or large image with a lot of detail.
- Your brochure description is very limited. There’s only so much space we can use. It’s 300 characters or less, and we will edit it down if you go over that. It’s better if you to sit and write a brief, tantalising description of your own. See point number 2!
In summary, you need to make us decide that we have to give you a place because the show will be missing something if you won’t be there. That’s no easy task but it’s worth it.
We provide flyers and social media badges for you to advertise your presence at the show. We also produce a full colour brochure listing all exhibitors and their contact details, to be provided to visitors when they arrive.
If you have a particular photo you would like using in that brochure and on the website, please ensure you link to it in your application. Otherwise we will select these from your online presence (if you have one!)
If you’re planning to reveal new products at the show or run any offers, please let us know by 1st April and we’ll include that information as part of our social media campaign—and any images will be greatly appreciated.
If you’ve got any other questions, please email us.
You are able to advertise in the visitor brochure whether you are an exhibitor or not, at the following costs:
- Quarter page: £25.00
- Half page: £50.00
- Full page: £100.00
We can also create artwork for a fee of £20.00 if you’re unable to provide your own.
If you wish to advertise in the brochure and you aren’t an exhibitor please get in touch through our contact form.