We run a fleece stand to sell unprocessed fleeces. You'll find it on the stage with Murmuring Wheel and Nancy's Graceful Fibres. If you'd like to buy fleece, please bring cash as they're unable to take card payments.
If you’d like to sell fleeces, please read the following rules:
- You must deliver any fleece before we open at 10am on either day.
- Fleeces must be clean and in a suitable bag.
- Each bag must have a notice attached stating: breed, approximate weight, name of farm and contact details.
- There's a fixed charge of £1 per bag, which has to be paid on delivering the fleeces.
- All unsold fleeces and monies from sales must be collected before 4.30pm on Sunday. Any fleeces not collected will be sold to the highest bidder and all proceeds given to the Rare Breed Trust. You will be asked to sign to agree to this.
For further information, contact Diane from Murmuring Wheel.