How to buy a ticket
We get a lot of questions about how to buy a ticket for our show online. Below we give you step-by-step instructions on what to do and what to expect. We also explain what to do on the day of the show.
- Go to our tickets page and scroll down to the two different types of tickets.
- Click on the type of ticket you want to buy. Add as many as you like to your basket of each type.
- When you have all the tickets you want, double check the details on the basket page. Then proceed to the checkout.
- Fill in your details and also the details of any other attendees you are booking on behalf of. You can use the same email address for all tickets if this is easier.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment process. You can also create an account at this stage.
- You’ll receive an email from us confirming your order. This is usually instant but may take a few hours. Remember to check your junk or spam folder if you still haven’t received it.
- We'll also send a separate email containing your ticket. You can also download this from your account.
If you experience any issues or don’t receive your confirmation email, please get in touch. We’ll be happy to help!
Already booked your tickets?
Coach parties and large groups
To make it easier for you to book when you have a large group attending, we've set up a different process.
First, the person who is sorting out the booking needs to register for our website. Then fill in the contact form with the email address you used to register. Tell us how many tickets you need. We'll create an order with the right number of tickets for you, and send you a payment link.
You'll receive an email with the ticket details but you'll also be able to download the tickets from your account at any time.
On the day, one person comes to the ticket desk with the booking confirmation and we'll check in your entire party at the same time.
Also, because we know it's stressful to organise a big group of people, we'll give one free ticket for every group booking of ten or more people.
A little note about coach parking - coaches can park at the Sylvan Road car park. We'd recommend getting your driver to drop your group off and pick you up on St John's Road.
On the day
Bring your ticket either on your phone/device, or printed out. This contains a barcode which we scan to confirm your ticket. We then give you an entry wristband.
If you don’t have your ticket, don’t worry! We can search for you in our system by your name.
Look out for the queue for prepaid tickets. We'll start checking tickets after 9.30am and you're able to enter from 10am. If you have a Quiet Hour ticket, we'll start checking ticket from 8.45am.