Book your tickets now!
- Tickets are sent to your email account
- We don’t charge a booking fee.
- On the day you’ll receive a complimentary guide and an entry wristband.
- The wristband allows you to come and go as much as you like.
- If the event can't go ahead, we'll automatically refund all tickets.
The following tickets are available:
- Day ticket – £5.00 – choose which day you'd like to attend
- Weekend ticket – £8.00 - allows you to enter on both days
- Quiet hour ticket - £5.00
Children under 16 enter for free when accompanied by an adult. Carers also enter for free if accompanying a ticket holder.
Please select the type of ticket you need below. You can purchase multiple tickets of mixed types. Your payment will be made securely through SumUp or PayPal. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your booking from us – but if you need to, you can also download your ticket from your account.
If you are booking for a large group or coach party, there's a different process.
- Prepaid tickets - doors open at 10am.
- Paying on the door - tickets are available from 12pm. We may pause or stop selling tickets to prevent overcrowding.
- Last entry for new visitors is at 3.30pm.
We ask you to choose what day you'd like to attend so we can plan properly, and to prevent overcrowding. We can change your ticket to another day if you need to do that - just get in touch using our contact form.
Already booked your tickets?
Quiet hour tickets
For the first time in 2024, we're offering Quiet Hour tickets. These allow you to enter from 9am on Sunday morning. We have a limited number of these tickets and they're intended for anybody who would prefer to avoid a large crowd.
We won't ask you why you're selecting this kind of ticket, but they are intended for people who struggle in a crowd. Please don't choose this kind of ticket if this doesn't apply to you.
Although quiet hour runs from 9am - 10am, you are able to stay after 10am. You can also leave and return later if you'd like to - Sunday afternoons are generally quieter than other periods during the event.
You can bring a carer with you if you need one, and they don't need to book their own ticket.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.